We ❤️ Volunteers!
Galilee Center welcomes individuals, families, groups and students who want to donate their time and talents to be of service. Together we make a big difference helping families in need in the Eastern Coachella Valley. The Galilee Center needs your help to serve the under privileged in our community!
We are always in need of volunteers to help with:
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as electrical, painting, plumbing, etc.
- Pick-up donations of food, clothing, furniture and other goods.
- Perform reception and clerical tasks, such as answering phones, greet and assist clients, help with bulk mailing and data entry.
- Help with special annual events such as Back to School Backpack Drive, Thanksgiving and Christmas Food and Toy Giveaways and Epiphany Day Celebration.
- Assemble food baskets for low income families in the community. We hand out baskets every Thursday – this is a weekly need!
- Maintain and organize the food pantry, provide basic services coordination and referrals.
- Help organize or host special events, such as food drives or toy/clothing drives.
- Help organize fundraising events.
How to Volunteer:
- Submit volunteer application below
- Complete volunteer phone interview
Once we received your application, you will receive an email with additional information.
Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is also an approved volunteer, at all times while volunteering.
If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the online application below.
If you have any questions about volunteering, please do not hesitate to contact Lupe Hilario-Torres at email@example.com.