Share Your Time & Talents
Alongside Gloria & Claudia, make a difference in the lives of low income families in the East Coachella Valley by offering them a hand-up to become self-sufficient, while transforming their lives through dignity and compassion.
Volunteer Opportunities Include:
- Assemble food baskets for low income families in the community.
- Maintain and organize the food pantry, provide basic services coordination and referrals.
Help organize or host special events, such as food drives or toy/clothing drives.
Help organize fundraising events.
- Perform maintenance tasks, such as electrical, painting, plumbing, etc.
- Pick-up donations of food, clothing, furniture and other goods.
- Perform reception and clerical tasks, such as answering phones, greet and assist clients, help with bulk mailing and data entry.
Help with special annual events such as Back to School Backpack Drive, Thanksgiving and Christmas Food and Toy Giveaways and Epiphany Day Celebration.
We welcome individuals, families, groups and students.
To volunteer please call Galilee Center’s office at (760) 396-9100
Hello volunteers! Here is the schedule for the upcoming food distributions in January. The start time will now be at 3:30pm. If you can please arrive between 2:45pm-3:15pm, we will appreciate it.
Please note that you must call or email us, if you would like to volunteer for special events. Thank you for your service!